This unit includes a full kitchen with full size appliances, stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all utensils and cookware you will need. All linens and towels will be provided for you. Two full size beds sleep 4 people.Guest access
You won't have to wait in long check-in lines if you stay with us, just go straight to the unit and start that vacation!
You have full use of all the amenities on the premises.
I have a lock on the door with access code.
No need to stay in the line in the lobby, parking pass and wristbands(seasonal) will wait for you in the room.
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT included. If you would like daily or mid-week maid service, you can contact me to make arrangement for a nominal fee.
If you are traveling with a larger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, cookware, dishware, dish soap, coffee, coffeemaker, cable, smart TV, free WiFi, hair dryer, shampoo, soap, air conditioning and heating, smoke detector, linens, towels, a private balcony, patio furniture, free parking.
- Community amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, a lazy river, restaurant, bar, convenience store, coffee stand, fitness center, movie rentals, public beach access, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
You have full use of all the amenities on the premises.Additional notes
Dogs are allowed, up to 2 dogs per stay( additional pet fee apply: $20 per dog per day), size limit: up to 20 pounds.Guest interaction
PET RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
1. Pets are limited to dogs only. No pets other than dogs are allowed on the property.
2. The dog cannot weigh more than 20 pounds.
3. Dogs must be registered with the front desk. This includes contact information whereby the owner can be contacted at all times while the dog is on property.
4. No aggressive breed of dog is allowed.
5. Dogs have to be domesticated and trained.
6. Dogs must be carried when in elevators.
7 A limit of only two (2) dogs per unit is allowed.
8. Owners bringing dogs on the property will clean up after their dog or face penalties and/or loose privileges to bring their dog on property.
9. Guests bringing dogs on the property will clean up after their dog or face eviction from the property.
10. Dogs must be kept on a leash and under owner control at all times while on property.
11. Dogs must have all required up to date vaccinations and inoculations and cannot have any diseases or illnesses.
12. Bathrooms cannot be used for dog grooming. Any damage caused to the plumbing by violating this rule will be the responsibility of the dog owner.
13. Dogs are not allowed in any area where food is served.
14. No dogs are permitted in pool , sundeck or exercise room areas.
15. The HOA has the right to remove the dog and place it in a kennel should the dog become a nuisance and owner cannot be reached. Charges for the removal of the dog and any related charges including charges made by the kennel are the responsibility of the dog owner.
16. Guide dogs are allowed on the property and are exempt from certain of the above rules and restrictions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for this property:
Q: 'Are there any hidden fees?'
A: NO - There are no surprise costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay.
Q: 'Are beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, or baby furniture included?'
However, we can arrange reduced cost rental and to have a service deliver them prior to your stay. Please message us for more information.
Q: 'Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost?'
A: NO - We provide bath towels and linens, and your cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
Q: 'Is parking included?'
A: YES - Parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, message us if you need more.
Q: 'Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry?'
A: NO -, we do ask that you treat our property with care so it stays nice for others & follow a few guidelines before you leave: Please empty the refrigerator, bag up your trash/leave outside the entrance door garbage bags, and wash your dishes. We don't expect you to clean or do laundry before you check out, but please be courteous by not leave a lot of trash or a huge mess for the cleaners. Remember that they often have a very small amount of time to clean before the next guests arrive.
Q: 'Do you allow pets?'
A: Yes - Pets are allowed at this resort , there is additional pet fee of $20 a day/per pet. Contact us for more details.
Q: 'Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony?'
A: NO, sorry - Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
Q: 'Are there pots/pans/dishes?'
A: YES - The kitchen is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating. If there is some specialty small appliance you enjoy, please feel free to bring it along.
Please be aware that it is very busy during bike weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bike Fest, and the can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and crowded conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. While parking is ample, it is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow lots during the busiest times. Trailers can not be parked in the resort's lots or parking deck.
You can call me, text me, email me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages. Guests are provided with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by Airbnb messaging, phone, text, and email.Neighborhood overview
In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach shops along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the nearby House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from amazing shops and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can enjoy a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famous Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best views in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset stroll down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!