Picture yourselves enjoying your morning coffee or a glass of wine on the balcony! Whether you spend the day soaking up the sun or the sights in Myrtle Beach, you will look forward to relaxing!!!Guest access
Sleeps 6, separate bedroom with 2 queen size beds, living room with full size sleeper sofa.
The nearly wall to wall glass allows you to enjoy beautiful views of the beach and ocean from anywhere in the living room. The 12th floor is ideal because of the great views and you're high enough to not be bothered by all the noises from the pool.
We provide everything that you’ll need. The kitchen has granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances including a full-size refrigerator/freezer, oven/stove, and microwave. The kitchen comes stocked with utensils, toaster, coffeemaker/Keurig, pots and pans, and much more.
Upon check in, linens for each bed and towels for each person will be available in the room, along with starter items such as trash bags, toilet paper, and soaps.
There is even a washer/dryer on the same floor (hallway).
The unit is also equipped with a keypad, this means you can skip the line at the front desk when you get here and never have to worry about carrying around a key or card. You won't have to wait in long check-in lines if you stay with us, just go straight to the unit and start that vacation!
The Patricia Grand has fabulous amenities such as indoor heated pool and hot tubs, kiddie pool, lazy river, outdoor pool and hot tubs, sundeck/lawn, fitness center, business center, convenience store, ground floor café selling Starbucks, seasonal pool bar, restaurant which overlooks the ocean, parking garage.
This resort is in the heart of Myrtle Beach and close to everything including the Convention Center, Sports Center, Sky Wheel, the Pavilion, Broadway at the Beach, shopping, and dining.
Pet-Friendly, with prior approval/additional fee applies; there's an additional $25 pet fee per day, pets up to 25-30 pounds.
Our condo IS NOT part of their onsite rental program and daily maid service is NOT included.
If you are traveling with a larger group or your chosen travel dates are not available for this suite, please check out our other listings.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~5 miles away)
Please be aware that it is very busy during bike weeks, especially during Atlantic Beach Bike Fest, and that can lead to police managed traffic flows, a lot of traffic, and crowded conditions in the area. In addition, our busiest week is 4th of July week. Parking is on a 1st come 1st served basis and you may need to park in overflow lots during the busiest times. Trailers cannot be parked in the resort's lots or parking deck.
Guests have access to the entire apartment, as well as all resort amenities.Additional notes
Dogs are allowed, up to 2 dogs per stay(additional pet fee apply: $25 per dog per day), size limit: up to 25-30 pounds.Guest interaction
PET RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
* Pets are limited to dogs only. No pets other than dogs are allowed on the property.
* The dog cannot weigh more than 25-30 pounds.
* No aggressive breed of dog is allowed.
* Dogs have to be domesticated and trained.
* Dogs must be carried when in elevators.
* A limit of only two (2) dogs per unit is allowed.
* Guests bringing dogs on the property will clean up after their dog or face eviction from the property.
* Dogs must be kept on a leash and under owner control at all times while on property.
* Dogs must have all required up to date vaccinations and inoculations and cannot have any diseases or illnesses.
* Bathrooms cannot be used for dog grooming. Any damage caused to the plumbing by violating this rule will be the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Dogs are not allowed in any area where food is served.
* No dogs are permitted in pool, sundeck or exercise room areas.
* The HOA has the right to remove the dog and place it in a kennel should the dog become a nuisance and owner cannot be reached. Charges for the removal of the dog and any related charges including charges made by the kennel are the responsibility of the dog owner.
* Guide dogs are allowed on the property and are exempt from certain of the above rules and restrictions, proper documentation needs to be summited after the reservation is made.
You can call me, text me, email me at any time. The fastest way to communicate with me is via text messages. Guests are provided with a high level of customer service. Inquiries and questions are answered promptly. I'm available to guests by Airbnb messaging, phone, text, and email. In addition, we have on-call maintenance services and professional local cleaning management that are available to provide additional services or to deal with any issues that may arise.Neighborhood overview
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach shops along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the nearby House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from amazing shops and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can enjoy a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famous Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best views in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just few miles away - and then end the day with a sunset stroll down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories!